Reaction score
hallo :D

I stopped today to take 4 pics with my mobile, quality is not very good.
I don't know if you have this Focus ST WRC edition in UK, i don't know exactly how many exemplars exist for Switzerland and rest of Europe, in this garage is already the 3th they sell in some weeks.

bye
Luca

Attachments

• facus1.jpg
    facus1.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 762
  • focus2.jpg
    focus2.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 761
  • focus3.jpg
    focus3.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 761
  • focus4.jpg
    focus4.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 760
Reaction score
Cool pics. Dont think we have that here in the UK Luca - do you know if it is faster than the normal ST?

Reaction score
Hi
I think motor is the same, but I will search more info, strange that on www.ford.ch I don't find any info about this edition, they only speak about new focus ST.

moore detail coming soon ;)

bye
luca

Reaction score
Hi,
I am back with the info, this limited edition Focus ST has been produced only in 100 exemplar by "Ford Suisse" and "Carex Autozubehör AG" (tuning accessories).

the motor is the same:
2.5 cc
225 PS
320 Nm
0 – 100 Km/h in 6,8 sec
max speed: 241 Km/h

techninc modification:

- Break: 320 mm front with 4 piston, 280 mm rear with 2 piston
- Wheels: BBS 19" with Pirelli PZero 235/35 R19

More Options:
suspensio H&R and Bilstein
LED lights

Also, this model is not completly ufficial by Ford, are 100 focus ST modified in Switzerland, the coust, is about 28'000 Euro

Bye
Luca

Attachments

• ford_focus_st_wrc_edition_1.jpg
    ford_focus_st_wrc_edition_1.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 739
Reaction score
Article in English for you:

Last WRC season, Ford won the Manufacturers title for the first time in 27 years by accumulating 195 points overall but missing out on the Drivers title by 1 point (Loeb 112, Gronholm 111) and the Swiss are going to celebrate! And celebrating they do with a Focus ST WRC Edition, limited to 100 lucky Swiss who are willing to part with 44,900 Francs.

The road-legal rally replica rides on 19-inch BBS rims wrapped in Pirelli tyres (PZero Nero 235/35 R19 TL ZR 91Y), has special side mirrors, frontspoiler and a hatch with carbon-inlays as well as WRC decals. The interior has besides a WRC badge, a carbon-look to it.

As the name suggests, the special edition is based on a Focus ST with 2.5 liter Duratec Turbo engine delivering 225 horses at 320 Nm torque. Floor the pedal and you'll be on 100km/h in roughly 6.8 seconds and it will keep going till you hit 241km/h. Braking is thought of too, front brakes have 320mm discs with four-piston calipers and in the rear you'll find 280mm discs with two-piston calipers.

Reaction score
Wow what a lovely great. fat Volvo-engined nightmare! What a shame they don't have those over here, it would be really funny trouncing that overweight 'rally replica' - What a shocker.

Seriously though, I like the wheels, look like the 20" optional wheels for the 599 GTB Fiorano.

Day

Reaction score
That fat overweight nightmare would drive away from you after 100 mph easily...

Reaction score
The road is the truest test and I was all over an ST the other day, the acceleration isn't a patch on RS's I've come up against and the body roll is shocking, the guy was having to slow down so much in the bends because he was understeering off the road. If I cared what car walked away from me over 100 I wouldn't own a hot hatch! The ST (unlike the old RS) is a marketing exercise, not a driver''s car - Not a fan, sorry.

Reaction score
Does anyone know off hand what the lap time around Bedford is for the ST?

O.

Reaction score
shiftspark said:
oliie said:
Does anyone know off hand what the lap time around Bedford is for the ST?

O.

Focus ST 1.33.90
Trophy 1.33.75 \:D/
182 Cup 1.33.10 :?:

Everybody everywhere (well, me) knows the Trophy is good for a 1:32 something. The fact it's slower than the Cup in the back of Evo is a travesty and a Lie. :lol:

I was a bit harsh about the ST, it's not that bad. Would rather have an R26 though if I had to have a lard arse hatchback. Much quicker and a better car.

G

Wow! That Focus looks pretty damn good. I like it. Never heard of that special edition one before!