Reaction score
On friday night me and my mates. Me in the Trophy, a scobby, a civic coupe, brand new 3series bmw and a corsa.
We decided to go out if town and have a little cruze into wycombe as soon as we got there we had taxi drivers cutting us up and lots of little boys in there chav tastic 1.1 trying to get us to race them. But then from out of no were a clio cup come shooting up my arse trying to get me to race him but i werent there for a race i just wanted a cruize.
After a while he got bored with me and moved onto my mate with the scooby and they had a little burn up 0 to 120 neck and neck which i though was realy good for a clio against a scooby.
But then the clio wanted me again so i let in doing about 80 cruzing side by side down the marlow bypass.
We both just nailed it i thought we was going to be neck and neck but no the the clio cup werent by my side the trophy left it standing. All i could see was the twinkle of his lights in the distance.
The bloke left us alone after that.

Just like to add i dont prompt racing on public roads there is a time and a place for every thing.

Reaction score
All true no word of a lie.
Few things missed out which i didnt think mattered like the scobby is auto and driven by a one armed banndit.
I didnt expect to leave the cup at the speed i did
The cup must have been f***ed

Reaction score
Trophy No.
aliG.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
trophy427 said:
On friday night me and my mates. Me in the Trophy, a scobby, a civic coupe, brand new 3series bmw and a corsa.
We decided to go out if town and have a little cruze into wycombe as soon as we got there we had taxi drivers cutting us up and lots of little boys in there chav tastic 1.1 trying to get us to race them. But then from out of no were a clio cup come shooting up my arse trying to get me to race him but i werent there for a race i just wanted a cruize.
After a while he got bored with me and moved onto my mate with the scooby and they had a little burn up 0 to 120 neck and neck which i though was realy good for a clio against a scooby.
But then the clio wanted me again so i let in doing about 80 cruzing side by side down the marlow bypass.
We both just nailed it i thought we was going to be neck and neck but no the the clio cup werent by my side the trophy left it standing. All i could see was the twinkle of his lights in the distance.
The bloke left us alone after that.

Just like to add i dont prompt racing on public roads there is a time and a place for every thing.

Slight contradiction here, there is a time and a place for everything, including breaking the speed limit?!

Reaction score
The only thing I hate about owning a Trophy or a 1*2 clio is the image these cars have...

Post like that of the OP just go to perpetuate what some of the owners are like...

Gud init - cruzin wiv me m8's

Reaction score
Yes I agree with all of you that this is a very 'silly' post to make but it always amuses me how "some" of you have a holier than thou attitude. I take it that none of you have ever broken the speed limit yourselves and you only bought the trophy for a comfy ride to work and back.....