Trophy is currently feeling unloved...

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
As i was signed off from work last week and now this week :shock:

A couple of Thursdays ago i started getting chest pains and i had to lean forward in order for the pain to ease. Last Tuesday I had enough so I went to the doctors who plugged me into an ECG machine, this picked up that I had Pericarditus which is a virus on the sac of the heart :-s so the doctor signed me off and sent me home for a few days of rest. She then saw me again on Friday last week for a check up, this time the ECG said i was normal however blood results said i have Glandular Fever... Arse!!! So i'm now off all of this week.

Damn i wish i could drive the Trophy... If I did though there's a high chance I'd end up falling asleep which is why she's tucked up down the side of the house. :lol:

Hopefully i can get her back on the road ASAP!! \:D/

Reaction score
Cue said:
get well soon, my bro had glandular fever, not good news.... can take months to get over..

bet thats just what he wanted to hear! lol,

maybe a little longer than you thought to get the Trophy out for a spin again.

Get well soon!!! :lol:

Reaction score
Im quite happy, as probably most are on here, to give the tophy a quick spin every other day to keep her sweet and loose. :?:

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Cheers chaps.

I usually feel OK in the day now, sometimes have a sleepy moment. And more annyingly, i can;t drink for weeks yet!! :shock: how shall i cope!? lol

However I've just taken her down the motorway and back to visit my Auntie and just noticed i have a slight oil leak :( I've seen this happen before on others so i doubt its anything major.

Attachments

• SN200111.jpg
    SN200111.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 118
Reaction score
Trophy No.
This is the problem I have had with my trophy. Oil comes up through the bolt holes that hold the cam cover to the head. After seeking lots of advice, It is due to renault not using a normal gasket but use some putty type stuff and when it is applied to the head, sometimes the gaps in the putty dont line up with the holes and so it can leak. well this is what they told me.

Anyway the important thing is they were happy to fix it under warrenty. hope that helps, nothing worse than feeling sick and worrying your pride and joy is to.

Get well soon mate