Reaction score
Hi does anyone know a good insurance company that offer a fair price to insure the Trophy?

Many thanks Paul

How do i change my profile status to Trophy owner?

Reaction score
Depends on:

Age, Postcode, Claims, etc, etc, etc

Try the usuals, Flux, Brentacre, Sky, Chris Knott, Admiral :)

At the end of the day, its a clio, not a Ferrari, so the premiums arent specifically loaded as its pink.

Reaction score
im with Avia, they want £500 for the new policy next year, thought that was a little steep.

Reaction score
billythekid said:
im with Avia, they want £500 for the new policy next year, thought that was a little steep.

It might help if you tell them you're going grey and have started using moisteriser?

Reaction score
Definitely pricier this year, even for pensioners! Mine was £388 this year, that's about 10p a mile!

Reaction score
I'm with Elephant and paid £1394 (I think!) last June @20yo with 2yrNCB and IAM. Already started sweating about the renewal as everything i hear seems to suggest premiums have gone up across the board. :?

Reaction score
Got a policy with Aviva, gone to change the car to the trophy and they say they can't insure me on that car until im 25. Great. :x

Reaction score
To be fair i think i will wait until im 25, as the quotes are roughly £200 cheaper. Only 10 more weeks in the 3series.. Oh the joy :(

Reaction score
Trophy#110 said:
I'm with Elephant and paid £1394 (I think!) last June @20yo with 2yrNCB and IAM. Already started sweating about the renewal as everything i hear seems to suggest premiums have gone up across the board. :?

I'm 20 my insurance is due on the 4th of April so not long now. just had my renewal through the post and they are wanting 700 full comp so not to bad.