Reaction score
Trophy No.
This was me...on my way back from the 'stealers...think i heard a toot somewhere along the way. Are you local? I'm over Pinner & have only ever seen 1 other since i bought it a year & a half ago...

Reaction score
Ledfoot, hello :)
I am in Northwood, still have #104/500 which I have had from new.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Wow, just up the road! Mate the R400 looks sweet...did you build it yourself? I'd love to have one of those. Hope you didn't think i was completly mental laughing to myself when we passed, just with your lid on i thought you could've been The Stig!! Did i see you a year or so ago going along George V towards Harrow...thats the only other i have come across...maybe meet up sometime eh?

Reaction score
Anoher Trophy for me to look out for in Watford then! it's been a long time since i've seen one tbh though

Reaction score
Car factory built in 2004. Engine just refreshed (and fettled) so she making 232bhp, which is probably sufficient given the <500kgs weight and my skills as a peddler...

Your look was nothing compared to the open mouthed stare and point I get from lots of people; but I don't mind, it is a car which has that effect on people. As to looking like the Stig, I often get that shouted by kids, I take it as a compliment. Although I am a bit more talkative than him! But that isn't hard really is it.

With regards to being in #104 over towards Harrow, very possibly, but I get old and my memory is not what it was once :oops:

Would be good to 'kick tyres' sometime as you say :) we could go for a spin in the Superlight if you are OK with climbing in through the top of the roll cage, probably best on a nice sunny day, it does a bit 'lively' in the wet.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Looks like there are a few of us around then with funky monkey local too...so what was it today, an afternoon blowing the cobwebs away? Hats off to you if you drive the R400 to work!

Anytime your free i'll bring my crash hat if you dont mind Valentino Rossi sitting next to you (its the only lid ive got at the mo)

I take it from your profile pic you've had the T on the track...ive yet to unleash mine on some smooth tarmac but im slowly getting ready...new brakes are on, next are the dampers & new tyres. Would like to take her to the 'ring...

I'll PM you & catch you soon...probably not if your in stig mode in ur 7!!

Reaction score
ledfoot said:
...Hats off to you if you drive the R400 to work! Anytime your free i'll bring my crash hat if you dont mind Valentino Rossi sitting next to you (its the only lid ive got at the mo) I take it from your profile pic you've had the T on the track... I'll PM you & catch you soon...probably not if your in stig mode in ur 7!!

I quite often take the R400 to work, it doesn't help much with the sensible accountant reputation, but never mind things like that hey :lol:
I have spare lids, which have intercom headsets in them, makes it easier to hear passengers scream :wink:
I did have #104 at Cadwell and the Nordschleife, but since getting the 7 that has been the weapon of choice...
I will be in touch at some point :)

Reaction score
FunkyMunky said:
Anoher Trophy for me to look out for in Watford then! it's been a long time since i've seen one tbh though

Hello Sir, you may recall we briefly met up a while (years) ago; after I fitted the Orbisoud to #104, you are in a yellow Mk3 now then? I shall keep an eye out...

Reaction score
Neophyte said:
FunkyMunky said:

Hello Sir, you may recall we briefly met up a while (years) ago; after I fitted the Orbisoud to #104, you are in a yellow Mk3 now then? I shall keep an eye out...

yes remember very well... good to see you still have a couple of toys including your Trophy :D

yes LY 182 again now... :

DSCF4838X.jpg

will keep an eye out for you's two, don't drive too often, train it more now but still keep an eye out :D