Reaction score
my bulbs gone ive got the replacement but not sure how you go about replacing it, i cant get my hand down the back or anything or do you need to take the headlight out completly? :?:

Reaction score
There a pain in the arse to change!... its what you get for spooning a big engine in a matchbox lol..... you can just about get your hand in there... it takes time especially the drivers side! Pull the rubber cover off the back of the unit, then un plug the bulb thats blown, next unclip the bulb from the unit, its a funny spring type clip doing one side at a time is usually the best way, then fix the new buld where that one came from.... i find it easy to put back than take out...... good luck :D

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
is it the main beam, side light or full beam?

the main beam is the easiest to do but still hard work, small hands are best but i've got large ones and still managed... practice helps as there's a technique to it i think.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Don't be scared, like all these things once it's done you kinda think "what was all the fuss about". The one good bit of advice is remember which way it twists out and that way you wont be fiddling around twisting one way then t'other when you put it back in.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
you need to take the bumper off the take the headlamps out... julz was just pointing that out i think, not recommend doing it lol.