Reaction score
Hi im after a Trophy on a 55 reg thats in immaculate condition unmarked interior, exterior and wheels.

Is there any for sale? Thanks

Reaction score
Mine's pretty immaculate but now I 've noticed a couple of tiny stone chips around the nose I could never describe it as unmarked, shame.

You might find a completely unmarked one, but if it's been driven it is unlikely as the paint is thinner than the Permagard that I've got over the top of it. :lol:

Good Luck Paul, have you contacted Steve Coulter at www.allvehicles.co.uk yet? He's usually got a couple of Trophy's in and doesn't go near the sheds.

Reaction score
We have chatted, but mine are not completely unmarked, couple of light blemishes or small stone chips here and there touched in - they would still look good out in the real world though. And many thanks for the plugs to all who refer on the forum.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
the chances of buying any second car that is completely unmarked is remote, net alone one that's designed for hard driving, unless your looking to spend supercar money.

£200 off the advertised price - put that to a decent bodywork guy and he'll have it looking better than new. Get it permagarded and bob's your mum's brother in-law.

Reaction score
unmarked exterior - to be honest you can expect a few stone chips on the front, almost inevitable in fact. parking dings are easily fixable.... i had a couple taken out of mine and the wheels are unmarked but again can be fixed.

basically i guess you're searching for the car that has been bought as a toy and tucked up in a garage for months without much heavy use..... in reality though i'd prefer to buy one that has had a bit of use. Steve @ Allvehicles prepares his to a very high standard but i guess you can just keep searching and hope you stumble across a good one, they are out there!

Reaction score
Hi im not bothered about stone chip on the car or dings in the doors as i get them rolled out for £20 per panel by the Dent man im just after a Trophy with around 10 to 15 k miles which dosent have to look new but dosent have to have any body work painting or parts bought for it straight away its gotta be a 55 reg so its only a year old.

Finding a car thats a year old thats in immaculate condition shouldnt be that hard.
I've had an old E reg 3 door sierra Cosworth that was immaculate with 26k miles and it looked just as good as when it was made.

With only 500 made there has to be some out the ive spoke to Allvehicles he has 2 trophys but one is £12000 and is number 2 and the other had been owned by a young boy racer who must have cained it as i spoke to the owner after he sold it to allvehicles, and he told me he cained it daily. Although this is what ill be buying one for thats why they were made the ltd edt Trophy.

Im willing to spend £10500 to £11000 Anyone wanna sell me theirs????????

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi paul, allvehicles has just reduced #2 to £11k, if i had the spare i'd be tempted myself.

Reaction score
Paul, you sound like every Trophy buyer out there, no-one wants a lemon. You'll have no trouble at all finding one with that criteria (Mine for example) but mine is about as likely to go up for sale as Gareth's. :wink:

If I was in your position, my cash would be on it's way down to Littlehampton and bagging Number 002/500, first publicly available number will command a premium in a few years I think.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
don' go on the number or the reg date - it's meaningless in the grand scale as some early cars weren't registered until 06 reg's came out. Some earloy cars have less miles on them than the later registered ones.

Also they were all made within 6 months of each other so there's no difference in them.

Reaction score
It's always best to be as honest as possible when describing cars but with a car like this you would expect it to be 'caned' but that was by someone who changed the oil every six thousand miles, and took to Rentech for servicing. I would suggest that someone with that much intelligence would let it warm up first. It's a lovely car and the guy who just looked at it (except he has a 330d with 116k for me to contemplate) just said how immaculate it was and how well it drove. Horses for courses then. The 55 plate car does have a slightly longer warranty which depending upon your outlook may be worth having. Cheers. Steve.

Reaction score
Mine is for sale, it it pretty much unmarked, it has 15, 500 miles.....pretty much immaculate on the outside an inside, 55 plate.....pm me for more info if you like!! :D

Reaction score
Unmarked interior and exterior on a 1 year old car = Hens Teeth or rocking horse excrement.

Reaction score
Im goint to see 002/500 and see steve. On tuesday Think i might buy it if we both agree to a deal.!!!! :D