Reaction score
Number 087/500 with 2 owners and 7310 miles. Standard car and very clean condition throughout. Drives faultlessly. Offered at £12495 ono p/x and deals done. Not yet on website but please contact me via PM from this site. I would like a nice clean low mileage 03 or 53 Plate Clio 172 Cup for stock if anyone wishes to upgrade. Regards, Steve.

Reaction score
Two immaculate 55 Plate Clio Trophys in stock, price £11995, part exchange possible. Always interested in any Renaultsport, Civic Type R, or other desirable performance cars. If you would like to add to my collection of Fiesta, Micra and Corsa feel free to offer those too!

Reaction score
Trophys For Sale

A couple of pictures of the cars described earlier. Looking lovely and ready to go. PX. deals done etc if you're keen. One hour J7 M25 or can collect from Gatwick if further afield.

639.jpg

658.jpg

hyb

Reaction score
Look fantastic steve, I've had 3 calls about mine at the moment, If the 1st guy takes mine away Saturday I'll pass on the other 2 to yourself

Reaction score
I don't take them out in case they get dusty. Now I have cleaned the MINI too I will be scraping around for a Y reg Micra. No, second thoughts, I've cleaned that too. Somebody p/x a Type R for variety please :)

Reaction score
They're looking good Steve, is that your new lock-up? it's a bit swish!

Good luck with the sales, and to yours Hyb, are you getting a Cooper S Works?

If you are, continue to post with updates on the new 'un, it's great to hear comparisons with other cars.

Reaction score
The walls are a bit greasy from the previous occupier. I am as compulsive as Ron Dennis, but will have to wait a while before I get that done. You don't notice in pictures as the white washes out thankfully. It's good to keep the cars clean and also to valet them in this weather, it's generally too hot and sunny to do them outside. It helps that my neighbour at the unit is a valeter so I can use his jet-wash for a 'drink'. As for the cars, I'm not really charging much more than the private sales advertised but might be more convenient to px against mine and I can dispose of the exchange. Cheers, Steve.

hyb

Reaction score
Hopefully steveg I am, if all goes well this weekend.

I've had 3 calls in total about the trophy now Steve (allvehicles) , If mine sells this weekend I'll pass on your details to the other buyers, they both sounded pretty keen. One had a MG TF to P/X though

Reaction score
Thanks, that would be good, you can always show them the pictures :)