Trophy for sale - Inchcape Southampton

Reaction score
If anyone is interested there is a Trophy for sale on the forecourt at Inchcape Southampton. Not sure what the number is because it was 2am when i saw it, but it is on an 05 plate and up for £9475 i think.

Reaction score
I test drove it Saturday and they said they would straight swap my CTR for it as well :shock: but when we seen the back bench like seat with no headrests :shock: :( we knew we would have to have a re-think.

Reaction score
tara said:
I test drove it Saturday and they said they would straight swap my CTR for it as well :shock: but when we seen the back bench like seat with no headrests :shock: :( we knew we would have to have a re-think.

Seriously? You've got a shifter thats comes out of the dash :wink:
Kidding aside, see the thread above. 182 back seats 150 ono and you're sorted :D

Reaction score
It was a bonus for me, my dogs go on the back seat (with a heavy duty seat cover on top) so I was glad to see something 'robust' and 'basic'. Also cheap to replace / easy to source if the worse happens and their claws rip it!

Reaction score
lost the sale of my car due to the rear seats! it was "Tara" that was going to come down for mine shame but if thats something that bothers them then thats it! :eek:

has it got high milage? the price is fairly low for a dealer?