Trophy for sale in West Midlands or North West area?

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum but a long time appreciator of the 182 Trophy. Having been dealt a few bad cards this year, being diagnosed with testicular cancer which has spread to my lymphatic system near my stomach, I feel it 's an ideal time to do indulge in my passion for them. So with this being said if anyone in the North West or West Midlands area is looking to sell their Trophy please do feel free to reply to this, I'm not looking for a concourse example. Just one that's been properly used and maintained by an enthusiast.

I'm looking forward to hopefully joining your ranks soon and getting to some meets at some point in the future.

Cheers

Cameron

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Cameron, welcome to the site.

I'm sorry to hear about the cancer, something I can very much relate to given the last few years as well :( Hence I will start by sending you my very best wishes and, secondly, wish you good luck in finding a suitable Trophy. I believe a few are for sale at the moment, or will be very soon, so keep your eyes open on the forum. The better examples tend to be posted up here by the owners / enthusiasts first.

Cheers :)

Reaction score
Have you seen #406 for sale. Not exactly on your doorstep but rarely they are.

All the very best wishes too with your health, hoping things go ok for you.

Reaction score
Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words. For the time being I'm rather restricted in how far I can travel as the chemotherapy I'm on makes me quite tired for most of the time. If I'm fortunate enough to be cancer free by the end of August I'll be better able to see cars further afield.

Have you seen #406 for sale. Not exactly on your doorstep but rarely they are.

I have, unfortunately it's a little out of my price range but it looks like a fantastic specification. Hope you find a buyer soon.