Trophy for sale at my local stealers

Reaction score
saw it last night i think its going for £11,500! mite go and check it out later on in the day and get more info on it!

Reaction score
Update on the trophy! Its done 16,000 miles and had two owners! Thats all they could tell me! I asked what number it was and the chappie just said "what do you mean?" so i had to tell him tht there was only 550 produced with 500 of those being in the uk? Numptys!

Reaction score
mc45 said:
Update on the trophy! Its done 16,000 miles and had two owners! Thats all they could tell me! I asked what number it was and the chappie just said "what do you mean?" so i had to tell him tht there was only 550 produced with 500 of those being in the uk? Numptys!

True stealer style!!!! :lol:

Reaction score
Dealers know about as much about cars as Estate Agents know about Architecture.

Reaction score
Phoned a couple of local dealers to find out servicing costs last week, one didn't know what a Trophy was and had to ask if it had a 2.0 ltr engine.
The other told me that they use Texaco semi synthetic oil when servicing Clio 182's.
Needless to say won't be going to either of those cowboy operations!!

Reaction score
Cue said:
steelers never cease to amaze me :roll:

Just had 353 serviced and a bit of warranty work carried out at Harratts in Pontefract and for once I agree but for the opposite reasons.

Absolutely spot on customer care, would recommend them to anyone :D . Even the girl on the sevice desk knew what a Trophy was :shock: