Reaction score
Afternoon all,

Just a quick one.... My Trophy had a fault (Engine light was on) After dealing with some Renault garages I was dreading booking in and going however after my visit this morning I can't praise them enough, Took it 8:30 this morning and I was back in the house drinking some mulled wine by 11:00 :lol:

Turns out it was a faulty Oxygen sensor which they replaced straightaway! They even completed a free 25 point check whilst it was in :D how good is that!

From past experiences with the V6 it had to be checked and then booked back in for the fault to be fixed no matter how simple / routine it was.
As it was the same dealership I have alwasy used for my Renaults I am guessing it has something to do with it not being Reg Vardy anymore... seems to have been taken over by Evans Hallshaw.

Anyway its fair to say I am now fully in the xmas cheer... Car problem all fixed and last week of work I have managed to agree to cover from home!

Time to bring out more wine and the crates of stella!

Merry Christmas all!

Reaction score
Reg Vardy's are crap. Leeds is plagued by them, like some sort of infection. I now use Harratts in Pontefract for warranty repairs, they seem a bit more knowledgeable when it comes to Renault Sports products :)

Reaction score
Hi, I noted you had a V6, was it a Clio ?

I have a hankering for the V6 that All Vehicles is selling......should I change? Maybe I should put this as a new subject on the site.....I suspect most will have an opinion!!