Reaction score
As part of the rebuild a few things will be available over the next few months :wink:
Not sure they'll be any use to people on here, but i may as well let you all know

Bits to be stripped:

All windows inc windscreen
Bonnet (not in perfect condition, got 2 small deep scratches)
Passenger door (can include all the gubbins if required)
Drivers door (as above)
Rear Tailagte (may or may not include the spoiler, not sure if i'll be reusing it)
set of Turini's with pe2's (would need refurbing, at least 3 have kerbing most of the way round :wink: )
2 Brand new pe2's

Chris

Reaction score
Why are you getting rid of the windows, are you turning it into a 2Eleven?!

CMR

Reaction score
Depending on price/condition I may be interested in the tailgate, spoiler isnt needed

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
sorry to sort of hijack the thread but i'm just asking a general question - if i can source a load of PE2's would a group buy be of interest to people?

also back on topic - how much for the turinis?

Reaction score
Cue i need 2 Pe2's definately within the next month or so. If there was a group buy on these that would be great! I think the cheapest i have seen them is £92 :cry: on pistonheads new tyre finder thing

Reaction score
Well if you can source a group buy for the PE2's i would be interested.

Reaction score
I need 2 new PE2s. Count me in, but I was on the point of ordering as I need them pronto, so how quickly can this be done?

Reaction score
Hello mate

Along shoot mate but was woundering if you were getting rid of ur seats at all?

If you are would you split the subframes or sell as the whol lot.

As i said its a long shoot and iam only really after the subframes, any how mate let us know

James

Reaction score
I'm interested in the Turini's and PE2's, just let me know the price :D

Reaction score
If you decide not to reuse the rear spoiler I may be interested dependent on price.

Reaction score
Right then, 1st off apologies for not responding to some of the PM's and post's on here, it's been a busy week :wink:

1st come 1st served for the following items, i need these bits gone asap as i'm running out of space. None of the panels are A1 so i'd recommend anyone wanting one to come an have a look.

Drivers door, a few chips on the edges, no handles or rubber seals, includes electric window mech, window glass, electric mirror and all wiring £50

Passenger door, again a few chips on the edges, includes the same as above £50

Bonnet, reasonable condition, 2 deep scratches about 1" long £20

Rear Tailgate, only mark from memory is a small dent not far form badges (would probably push out fine?) includes heated screen, wiper motor and arm, Rear spoiler (couple of little chips on front edge) struts £275

Cheers
Chris