rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I have been in touch with justmatz, they are the company that produce the mats for cliosport. I have given him a description of what I want, Plain black mats with the Trophy logo.

Hopefully they will come back with a good price for a full set.

So, who is interested in a set? Remember xmas is looming and the lil Trophy needs a present too!

Brian

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
pacey (i think) has just sorted some mats for his, not sure if its the same company though.

there was a little bit of interest in a sort of group buy but nothing was ever sorted.

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
If the company go ahead and give us a good price I'm ore than happy to go along with the groupbuy.

Keep watching this thread for updates!

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
SCR said:
are they rubber?? :?

If that's what your into, lol! No I was planning on velour etc for them!

Received an email from justmatz this morning, see below.

Hi Brian,

We have made Trophy mats for a few customers with authorisation.
The Trophy logo you have provided is a copyrighted one.

Renault are getting really funny about giving authorisation for logos now as they are getting many requests.

So using that logo will not be possible to make the mats in bulk - unless you can get authorisation from Renault.

Technically we can make the mats with any logo - it may be that it need to be changed slightly or use a different font.

We would be very pleased to make the mats for ClioTrophy,

We could use the Cliotrophy as a logo possibly.

Mats in Deluxe quality - full set with logos on the front two mats will be - £59 plus £9.95 p&p.

Depending on how many sets you can get i will offer you a discount based on that. The more you get the better the discount.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Dave
JustMatz UK Ltd

What are the thoughts on the suggestions given? Would the cliotrophy logo, as used on this site be possible? Then, when they are made, a link in the online shop for these could work well. These are my thoughts, a moderator may put me in my place :!:

Reaction score
SCR said:
are they rubber?? :?

I'm a bit of a rubber mat person myself... I love hosing them off and knowing that my wet shoes in winter won't mark the mats.

Hmmm... maybe I should buy a Landrover? :p

O.

Reaction score
If they can't do it go to autostyle instead, they did mine with a Trophy logo exactly because it wasn't copyrighted (whereas they couldn't do Clio because it was), if it turns out they are, then good it means mine will be a rare thing!

Reaction score
T7PHY said:
Interested in a set of these for #478. Look good but not sure about the metal heel pad thing with holes in.

I wan't sure either, but you needn't worry it's an optional extra for £12.50 and I would personally leave it out, knowing the amount of grip it affords with wet soles and the embarassing consequences of slipping on the clutch and gas at a junction. Does stop the mat from wearing though and matches the drilled pedals nicely.

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm waiting on Nik getting back to me with regards to using the ClioTrophy.co.uk logo as Justmatz seem to think that the Clio Trophy font etc is copyright. How did we get around this with the keyrings?

Brian