Reaction score
For sale is the following trophy capsicum red parts I stripped from my T.
I de-tarred, clayed and machine polished these so are ready to fit. Any small door edge chips etc have been touched in with a proper Renault touch up brush. They are all in good condition as you can see with absolutely no scratches however I will tell you all the marks I can see as I want to be honest. Please don't ask about courier as it would be a nightmare, unless you can arrange for someone to come and collect in a van at your own risk!

Boot lid: small dent to left side (dent man will easily get out) complete with wiper and motor £50
P1050289_zps296e0e56.gif

O/S door
Very clean one small car parking ding (no paint damage) and on b-post section and a couple of minor unavoidable stone chips.
P1050290_zps20a0c8ff.gif
1)complete with side strips, bullets, wing mirror complete and all window mechanicsm and wiring £80
2) bare with window and mechanism £50

N/S door

Again Very clean one small car parking ding (no paint damage) and a couple of minor unavoidable stone chips.
P1050292_zps1754f34a.gif
1)complete with side strips, bullets, wing mirror complete and all window mechanicsm and wiring £80
2) bare with window and mechanism £50

Reaction score
Fancy selling/posting out the drivers door mirror separately? Lovely man decided to smash mine :(