Reaction score
Hi All

I'm viewing a Trophy in the morning! is there anything I should be looking out for apart from the obvious things that are discussed on here! any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Ps Cup

Reaction score
Check the dampers have either been refurbished/replaced, no leaks and there is a gap between the piggyback and the piggyback bridge. Check cambelt has been done. Check the Recaros slide forward and back (as if you were letting someone in the back, as these can jam) check the steering wheel for melting/thumb grips falling to bits. Also the see if the boot closes by itself, if it does you'll need new struts.

Reaction score
Thanks Jon Can you explain the piggy back bit a little further please! The dampers were done a year ago and has a bill to prove apparently.

Reaction score
On the below picture, look the bar that comes out to the right on the shock. at the end of it there is a gap of 4-5between the arm and the piggyback. If this isn't in place, it will of lost gas pressure.

4352940613_f8869c9130.jpg

Reaction score
It apparently has Eibach springs on it is that a common mod and do they lower the car slightly?

Reaction score
Just got mine… Check tyres fitted and condition. Needs Michelins or top brand on the fronts £200 for 2. Also look for worn engine/gearbox mounts and a gearstick that moves about too much. still learning

Reaction score
Just got mine… Check tyres fitted and condition. Needs Michelins or top brand on the fronts £200 for 2. Also look for worn engine/gearbox mounts and a gearstick that moves about too much. still learning

Very old post this one!