Reaction score
Saw you as I parked up at Bedgebury and you were just getting out of your car with your mates. Didn't get your number plate though.

Thanks for the note under the windscreen - you're my first Trophy spot in about 6 months!

Hope you had a good afternoon.

Tracy :D

Reaction score
Hello, yes that was me, good to know you are already on here, day was great, really nice weather and good to be outdoors.

Yeah I haven't seen another one for ages either, I looked at yours a couple of times when you came in, I couldn't really believe another one just parked up there 2 mins after we arrived! My mates were giving me s4it because literally the one other Trophy they have ever seen was driven by a girl... I get a lot of stick for having a "Red clio" that I am very precious of as it is #-o Don't care though, I still love it!

Are the belt straps you've got in there actually in use, didn't have a good look to check etc, but thought I saw that you still had the rear seats in?

Hope you enjoyed Bedgbury too.
Glen

Reaction score
It was great to be at Bedgebury yesterday with it being lovely and sunny, was there with my family then loads of my mates turned up, so had about 5hrs walking around and of course drinking tea and eating cakes at the visitor centre!

As I pulled into the car park I couldn't believe there was another Trophy, just 5-6 cars from me. They do look good dont they! And your mates sound jealous to me :wink: I had great fun driving back home from there, the roads around there are great.

Had the harnesses put in about 2 months ago, along with a new exhaust system and new air filter, with the idea to do a track day at some point. Not quite sure how the harnesses are fitted, as you saw the back seat is still there, but can only really fit one person in the back now - I've only had someone in the back of the car once or twice anyway.

Maybe see you are Bedgebury again at some point - although its a bit far out of London for you to be too often!

Tracy

Reaction score
I was there mountain biking Ajr, I usually hire one though as can't be bothered to dismantle etc and put it in the boot... and these lovely spoilers make a cycle rack a bit of a challenge too! You're pretty damn lucky living so near to that place, its realy nice countryside all around that way.

Biking was great and yes we too sampled some cake when we finished - just what I needed :)

Yeah its a bit of a trek from london, but we live east side of the city, so eaiser than richmond etc for biking, and to be honest it's just nice to be away from the city roads on a nice day so the drive adds to the fun really. Sure you'll love taking it on track and yes, maybe see you down there again sometime.

Glen

nbc

Reaction score
Tophy memories....

Now have an R26 but great times squeezing my Merlin, wrapped up in two huge bike bags to protect the bike and the car, into the back of the trophy! Just fits but had to drive with kness chaffing on my stubble :D

Great place Bedgebury, i'll look out for the two of you next time i'm down there. Can't miss me, i'm now yellow :lol: oh well.

Reaction score
Have recently moved back to the area after a break-up, and am always flying about in the car so will look out for both of you. Have my mountain bike with me too, and should get out on it more often than I do - so may well invest in a bike bag also.

Will keep my eyes peeled for you guys 8)

Ajr

Reaction score
If you're into mountain biking you should try Penshurst Off Road place, used to go there 4+ times a week when i was younger, it's thousands of acres purpose built for bikers, quite a few of the big championship races take place there for downhill, has courses to cater for everyone! Not been for ages but according to a mate it's still running alright. I'm building a new hard tail so i can get back into riding again, can't wait :D
Link here(out of date site i know): http://www.ukdirt.com/porc/

I'll be sure to give any fellow trophy owners around here a wave :)

Also if going to bedgebury there are some rather entertaining roads back, go back up the A21 towards london, turn left at the roundabout near lamberhurst, then left straight away, that's furness road, follow it till it turns into bayham road past bayham abbey, that road is great, then at bells yew green head to frant(kinda straight across) and that road is good fun, too many blind corners to have fun in the day but at night it's a good laugh!