Reaction score
Erm... well actually...

It was ME!!! :D

We went to Spa on the 10th then to Nurburg-ring on the 11th and 12th. What a trip.
Have to say the car was superb. Goes well and handles like a dream :p We might have been the slowest car on the straights, but there were quite a few very expensive exoticars that couldn't get away from us around the twisty stuff. I'm still grinning from ear to ear.

I'm so impressed with the Trophy's engineering too - she took us to Belgium, did a full day of track work at Spa, then took us to Germany and did two evenings of scary stuff around the most demanding track in the world - the Nordschleiffe - and then cruised back home along the motorways like we had been for a Sunday jaunt. She never missed a beat, and didnt use any oil or water. What a masterpiece of engineering.

There was a second Trophy there too, but I'm not sure if he's a member of the forum or not and I didn't get his name. He was running semi-slicks and uprated brake pads. We never met on-track but I'm sure he must have embarassed even more supercars than we did with those tyres.

I want to go again. I want to go again. I want to go again. I want to go again. :D

Reaction score
Spa

Heading to Spa and the Ring end of August.
I have a set of 15 inch rims with slicks to try out at Mondello Park in May so will let you know what the Trophy feels like with these.
Have to agree with you that that for the money what other motor will cope with track and road work like The Trophy!!

Reaction score
Sounds like a great trip Malc - very jealous! :D

The R'sport Clio's are fantastic in the way that you can have huge amounts of fun on track, and then just drive home, and as you say the car does not miss a beat.

Reaction score
Sounds like a great trip malc, a trip that i hopefully will also do.

Did you have any insurance for Spa?