Reaction score
Spotted you sunday on the A34 outside Bath more near longleat to be in fact! Gave a Trophy Wave and flash so you must be on here!

Reaction score
Hi,
That was me on the A36. Heading back to Shaftesbury after a heavy night in Bath. I don't often see another in the SW. Glad I cleaned it now!

Were you going to Castle Coombe or something? I'd just seen two red Astra VXR's and was thinking they must be common.

I see you had a 182 before. How do they compare in your opinion? (I wouldn't dare ask that on Renaultsport.co.uk)
:D
Luke.

Reaction score
Luke335 said:
Hi,
That was me on the A36. Heading back to Shaftesbury after a heavy night in Bath. I don't often see another in the SW. Glad I cleaned it now!

Were you going to Castle Coombe or something? I'd just seen two red Astra VXR's and was thinking they must be common.

I see you had a 182 before. How do they compare in your opinion? (I wouldn't dare ask that on Renaultsport.co.uk)
:D
Luke.
Opps my bad yeah your right it was the A36! lol

I think its the only 2nd Trophy i have come across on the roads!

No not going to Castle Coombe not with my Mrs in the passengers seat and my mum in the back! lol, Had them nagging all the time on how fast i was going! I was on the way to Wales!

Yeah had a 182ff before for 3 years and TBH its the best desion i have ever made when it comes to cars!I had my doubts about it but when i parked my backside into the Recaro Treadline for the first time i knew we were going to get on like a house on fire! Of course there some things i miss about the 182 like Xenons and climate control but you cant beat the handling of the Trophy!

Reaction score
Glad your happy with it. It's worth getting better headlight bulbs for the Trophy, although changing them is a stressful job due to the lack of space.

Didn't notice who was in the car. I just saw quite a few hot hatches going the other way and thought I must be missing something. :D

Johnny, I've never seen a Trophy around your way. I think there are others around Sherbourne / Yeovil direction but I've not seen one yet. On the other hand I've seen 2 in Chelmsford so far this week! Common as...