Reaction score
This is a fantastic low mileage example that has covered 21,000 miles. I purchased the car in November 2007 for £12,000 from a Zymol detailers - see pics on his website http://www.offyourmarks.com/gallery. As you can see the car was in better than new condition and had covered just 2200 miles when I bought it.

The following 19,000 miles have all been my daily commute and the car is still in beautiful condition with original unmarked paintwork and alloys. I have replaced a pair of Exalto's and other than that it has just been routine servicing:

14000 miles - DGL Renault, High Wycombe 29.8.2008

The car is booked in for a mid-service on Thursday (oil and filter change) as well as the front and rear brake pads replacing. I am using a local independent garage as the Renault quotes for the work were exhorbitant.

Pics have now been posted on Pistonheads.

Keith Fisher

Reaction score
Your cutting you're own throat at that price.
Fair enough if you're after a quick sale, but if not its massively devaluing the Trophy.
Should be looking at the very least 1k more!
Someone will get a bargain!!!

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys and I'm not trying to devalue the car, after all I was the one who paid £12K for it less than 15 months ago #-o

The simple fact is I could post it at £7,995 and wait a while or price it really keenly to secure a quick sale - by the sounds of it I should have set it at "Offers in excess of........." but we've been trying that with the sale of our house and it doesn't seem to be working [-o<

Reaction score
Tomx said:
Wondered what had happened to my old car. :)

Mr Jamson I presume!

I remember Matt mentioning he'd bought the car from Nottingham, driven it 100 miles up the motorway into his unit and then doing nothing other than applying copious amounts of canuba wax all over it - and I mean all over it. Put it this way, when I saw his ad on pistonheads there were more pictures of the underneath of the car than the top.

Because Matt never used the car, he didn't re-register it so the only 2 owners on the V5 are me and you.

Matt said how well the car had been looked after when he bought it from you.

Reaction score
Thats correct.

Yes I had the car since new for around a year and a half and it was only ever used in dry weather as it was my second car.

I sold it to Matt for I think £11700 so he made a few quid on it but then the Zymol he used probably amounts to that much.

I always wondered what had happened to it because I saw it for sale when you must have brought it and always presumed it had been purchased to be a classic and not hardly used as was the case with me.

Shows how much I liked the car, I still keep my eye on this forum all the time.

And I will say when I sold the car it was as new.

Reaction score
Cue said:
Gaz, are you thinking of making it 3rd time lucky?

not for a while yet... just bought an S2000... but when i float to a sensible diesel for a daily runner again i'll need something for fun :wink:

Reaction score
Waved bye-bye yesterday as she returned back up North, I'm sure JK from Bolton will be along soon to say hello.

Reaction score
hopefully JK will say hello more often than you did...only bothering to join the forum to sell your car...

Reaction score
son of solo said:
hopefully JK will say hello more often than you did...only bothering to join the forum to sell your car...

drat, rumbled again :oops: