Reaction score
Right....For Sale is my Clio Trophy.

Its a 55 Plate Registered October 2005, i am only the second owner. I bought the Car from Renault Lookers Chester in August 2009, the Car has covered only 32,000 miles. Full service History.

The car is completely Standard, no mods. In excellent condition. It only has a small scratch on the bumper and a few stone chips on the bonnet. Recaro Seats are immaculate as is the steering wheel & All four Alloys. Front Tyres Brand new and rears hardly worn. All PE2's.

The car will be available for Sale in the first week in April, but thought i would offer it earlier on here as i would like it to go to an enthusiast.

Car offered at £7500 ono.

Few Pics below:
DSC_0019.jpg
DSC_0005.jpg
DSC_0096.jpg
DSC_0105.jpg

Will get some interior pics up later. Any questions please fire me a PM.

Cheers
Chris.

Reaction score
How comes your selling? you havent had it long have you? Good luck anyway :wink:

P.s. what will you be taking to the meet in april if it goes?

Reaction score
Blimey Chris you didnt have the Trophy long :?

How come you selling up and what you getting to replace?

low milage on it so good buy..

Reaction score
If its still here start of May I maybe tempted... Got to sell my car mind.

How come your selling it then if you haven't had it long?

Reaction score
Am selling because i'm getting a good deal on something else, will post up pics when that something arrives!! :wink:

Reaction score
hmmmm i may be interested in this. if not i have a friend who will be. available for viewing anytime soon?

Reaction score
Ashton said:
hmmmm i may be interested in this. if not i have a friend who will be. available for viewing anytime soon?

Car is available to view on Sunday onwards. Needs to go by 1st March now, as i pick up something else on the 6th....Am sorting out the forms to get the Private Plate off Today.

Reaction score
I may be interested, drop me a PM,

Any more photos and some info on when the tyres were changed, breaks, last service , dampers etc.

Be great,

Cheers,

Bryan

Reaction score
PMs replied to:

Car no Longer available.

Will be traded in on 6th March.

Mods please lock this thread.

Thanks
Chris.

Reaction score
Re: Trophy #428 FOR SALE. £7500 *SOLD/TRADED*

dayc said:
Right....For Sale is my Clio Trophy.

Its a 55 Plate Registered October 2005, i am only the second owner. I bought the Car from Renault Lookers Chester in August 2009, the Car has covered only 32,000 miles. Full service History.

The car is completely Standard, no mods. In excellent condition. It only has a small scratch on the bumper and a few stone chips on the bonnet. Recaro Seats are immaculate as is the steering wheel & All four Alloys. Front Tyres Brand new and rears hardly worn. All PE2's.

The car will be available for Sale in the first week in April, but thought i would offer it earlier on here as i would like it to go to an enthusiast.

Car offered at £7500 ono.

Few Pics below:
DSC_0019.jpg
DSC_0005.jpg
DSC_0096.jpg
DSC_0105.jpg

Will get some interior pics up later. Any questions please fire me a PM.

Cheers
Chris.

Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondering what happened to your car? I'm in Chester and looking to buy a standard Trophy...would have been nice to 'bring it home'...