Reaction score
Due to an unfortunate change in circumstances, the Trophy will have to go. Registered in July 2005 it has tax til 31st Jan 2009 and has done 25,269 miles. I am the second owner of number 31 and it is in good condition. Recently had 2 new Mich PE2's on the front (1 month ago) and the front brakes we're changed at christmas (Brembo Max discs & Ferodo DS2500 pads). Furthermore, the following modifications have been made to the car:

:!: Janspeed Sport Cat-back system (fitted towards end of last year because the Orbi was way too loud)
:!: Carbonio carbon fibre IK (fitted by previous owner - still have original airbox)

During the time I've had it, I've unfortunately added two new blemishes to the otherwise very good paintwork. One on the front and back bumper - which I have reflected in the price. There is a new single piece rear carpet and the interior is as standard and is perfect. The seats look brilliant and passenger seat looks as new. I have changed the wiper stalk to the dynamique intermittent one and have put a cargo net in the boot (best addition ever).

The car runs most of the time on the higher octane gear (V-Power, Optimax, etc) and the last service (2k miles ago) I had the garage put in Silkolene oil that I purchased from Opie Oils. It is a well cared for example and never tracked and hopefully find a good home. I think the price reflects the condition of the car given the low mileage. If you wish to make a genuine sensible offer, I'm quite happy to take into consideration. No PX's I'm afraid. Pics will be up soon.

Price: £8,450.00

Regards,

Hon
07786 136438

Reaction score
No quotes but likely to be respray. A v.good quality respray circa £150 inc Vat.