1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trophy 182 on German Sachsenring with Willams nr 116 bought in GB

Discussion in 'Video Clips & Multimedia' started by RsMax, Sep 8, 2015.

1. RsMax

RsMax

As some of you might know I own a FF182 with the Trophy suspension (the only one besides my mates Trophy in Germany).
    I took part in a german Renault Sport Trackday at the famous Sachsenring circuit. www.Sachsenring.de
    My Clio has covered 100.000miles, dampers were refurbed 30.000 miles ago. Tyres: Re002 Bridgestones street tires with
    20.000 miles covered. Brakes: ATE Powerdisc, standard pads and ATE super blue fluid. The guy filming me runs RE070 on a 172 cup. Top Speed down the large hill 120-132 miles/hour.

the second link shows my mates Clio Williams No. 116 which he bought 2 years ago in GB for 1.250GBP.
    The car is equipped with HR coilovers, strut brace, OEM refurbed wheels and yokohama ado8r tires. 8th owner and covered
    115.000miles. brake Brembo HC / Ferodo DS2500. Awesome car. Awesome fun. We call her "Grandpa" or "OPI" in German.

I wish you fun. And tell me what you think of our driving :smile:

1. Me and my 182. Lap 1-6 and the last 5 minutes are huge fun
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhTQqbQAThE

2. Watch the Williams being driven as she wants to be with 22 years (No.116)
    Best scenes within the last 5-6 minutes. From 22:00 wath the 182 drifting :wink:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw5QM_7MRSg

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  2. Karltrophy

Karltrophy

Looks like you had fun! nice cars, Good to know there are Renault fans in Germany, I work for Volkswagen however own a 182 Trophy and a Renault 5 GT Turbo Raider. :smile: