Trophy 077 - For Sale

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Nick

Thanks for your kind words.

As I have said before I hope I get a fair price but more importantly it goes to a good home and an owner that appreciates it and uses it as it is meant to be used and of course looks after it.

Regards

Hugh

Reaction score
I'm bidding on CC and wish I'd just seen your original advert ! :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I had it on eBay for 20 days but as stated previously I think it is the wrong platform for our beloved Trophy!

Sorry you didn't see the eBay advert but the best of luck with your bidding.

Regards

Hugh

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well done Hugh - like I said earlier in this tread I hoped your car would make more than your original advert - unfolded again just like 216 did making £11600 including fees.
Hope its gone to a great home like you wanted for all your hard work

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks Nick

I am pleased that the cost of the work (excl. labour😁) that has gone into it over the last 3 years of ownership has just been covered.

It has given me immense pleasure bringing it to this condition and being part of the Trophy community which for c£1800 p.a. based on the original purchase price is a nice way to use some disposable income.

I will never know if the home it goes to will look after it but here’s keeping our 🤞.

Could have been in Llangollen this evening preparing for the weekend ahead but the 2018 event will always be in my memory bank! It was awesome.

Hope it does the same for all of this year’s participants.

Kind regards

Hugh

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Really glad for you Hugh - have you a new project in sight or are you hanging up your boots.

Hope I get No63 somewhere near yours underneath to complete mine

Good Luck Nick

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hanging up my boots for a while at least. Just became grandparents to a beautiful grand daughter for the first time 12 weeks ago so will be on 2 days a week duty from next April.

Special times ahead!

Enjoy your Trophy and enjoy every moment. It is definitely worth it.

Kind regards

Hugh

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hanging up my boots for a while at least. Just became grandparents to a beautiful grand daughter for the first time 12 weeks ago so will be on 2 days a week duty from next April.

Special times ahead!
Congratulations, Hugh - special times indeed!

It was a pleasure meeting you and speaking with you at the 2018 Weekender and thanks for your contributions and participation in all things Clio 182 Trophy. I wish you all the very best for the future. Cheers!

Ajracer

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Congratulations on the sale and being a newbie I’m sorry we didn’t meet. Good luck with any new car related journey alongside being a grandparent!