Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I feel bad as a totally inactive member of the forum to be offering my car up for sale, but hopefully someone here looking for a trophy might find this to be the perfect car.

Number 19 was originally bought by Simon (OldGit on here) who owned the car for ~18 months before selling to his son Tim (Renaultsport on here) who owned the car until March 2011 when I purchased it. I have loved it for the last 18 months, and have maintained it regardless of cost. I am only selling due to my impending wedding and house purchase.

The mileage is 51,089 miles and the car has a FSH (mostly from Rentech - including cambelt service at 30,000 miles)

In the last two weeks the car has had:

6 Months TAX
MOT
Refurbished Sachs dampers with new rod assemblies and dual seal gas caps by BG motorsport at a cost of £693 (these have only done 34 miles returning from Rentech!)
60,000 mile service at Rentech, including new lambda sensor

019 has the following modifications:

Orbisoud exhaust with sports catalytic convertor (extremely rare and sought after).
iTG panel filter
Ferodo DS2500 front pads and Brembo HC front discs.

The car is in excellent condition, but I realise the market is slow at the moment, this is reflected in my price of £5250.

Please see the pistonheads advert for photos and more info:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4247725.htm

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Many Thanks

Richard

Reaction score
Hi marc,

I'm based in Winchester, not far from Junction 9 of the M3, I'm quite flexibile regarding when people want to view the car.

Many thanks

Rich