Trax pics

Lee

Reaction score
That's a lot of cars by my standards. lol

If you want full sized ones of any of those (and they are massive) just let me know Audrey. Same goes for everyone else.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes Good Pics Lee 8) (trophysmall) (tup) (tupw)
and i wouldn't mind pics 21 & 208 please. my bro didn't get very good pics of me on the track or on vid (swear) .

Lee

Reaction score
Omega Red said:
Yes Good Pics Lee 8) (trophysmall) (tup) (tupw)
and i wouldn't mind pics 21 & 208 please. my bro didn't get very good pics of me on the track or on vid (swear) .

Here you go mate www.rapidpants.com/junk/omega red.zip

Just copy and paste the link. It doesn't like the space in the filename.

Reaction score
Thanks for the great pics how was you going to send the origionals? Want me to PM you my email or home addres? was after 3, 4, 5, 22 & 23 if possible

Also great to finally put names to faces and meet some great like minded friendly people.

Ben/Nitrous

Lee

Reaction score
Nitrous said:
Thanks for the great pics how was you going to send the origionals? Want me to PM you my email or home addres? was after 3, 4, 5, 22 & 23 if possible

Also great to finally put names to faces and meet some great like minded friendly people.

Ben/Nitrous

I'll put them in a zip file mate so you can just download them. You can download it here: www.rapidpants.com/junk/nitrous.zip

Reaction score
Lovely pics Lee, good to see you expanding your horzons and taking pics of those random things known as cars LOL. :lol:

Lee

Reaction score
SteveC said:
Lovely pics Lee, good to see you expanding your horzons and taking pics of those random things known as cars LOL. :lol:

I've got the motorsport lens sorted. I just need one for the other stuff now. I just can't bring myself to spend £700 on it just yet. I'll see how much I spend in Belgium this weekend.

Reaction score
PMSL so the £700 lense that you really want is also know as the pantie lense or more commenly know as the PERV extension

Lee

Reaction score
SteveC said:
PMSL so the £700 lense that you really want is also know as the pantie lense or more commenly know as the PERV extension

It just has a more usable range for pictures of static cars or of course ladies. It would be useless for track stuff as I'd have to stand a couple of feet away from the edge of the track. If I used my track lens for normal stuff I'd have to stand 100 yards away to get them in the frame. lol

I mentioned to my parents about it the other day (the lens, not the ladies) my mom said it's a special birthday this year so maybe they could get me one. Then I mentioned the price. lol

Now stop making out I'm some kind of deviant Steve. :wink:

This is next for me: http://www.jessops.com/Store/s30794/0/L ... 143&comp=y

Reaction score
Lee said:
Nitrous said:

Ben/Nitrous

I'll put them in a zip file mate so you can just download them. You can download it here: www.rapidpants.com/junk/nitrous.zip

Cheers Lee your a star mate :D