Reaction score
go to a car dealer and ask them for a price once you know what car you want to buy... it'll vary depending on what you buy and how much money they have in the car you are looking to buy

best bet is to sell privately and make about £1k

Reaction score
I've been asking around recently and I've been given quotes from £7.5k (from Reno Dealer) to £8.5k (private dealer against new R26)

Reaction score
The Trophy doesnt book in Glass's guide - so most dealers will treat it no different to a 182 cup.

Would be best speaking to Steve at Allvehicles as he will be more likely to price it accurately.

Reaction score
When I went last it was against Megr26 and they offerred 9.2k but had sneaky idea sales guy wanted my car! Spent more time talking about mine then r26.

Mine has just under 19k plus few mods - custom exhaust, manifold match, remap, posh stereo so I d want 10500.

Think thats fair?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
£10.5 for a trade in :shock: . I don't want to pis* on your fire but people are having trouble shifting them for that price private. Also you have to remember that adding mods does not really add value :(

Reaction score
I agree with Hoolio. Infact, mods will probably reduce the price of the vehicle. I would say £9.7k would be good price.

Reaction score
I got offered 9k from Renault for mine, with my T2PHY plate and all mods (including 2k stereo install, Janspeed, intake, etc.).
O.

Reaction score
Lads you've got wrong end of the stick I d put it up for 10.5 private.

I think 9.2 is ok from a dealer though push to 9.5 would be good.

You know they'll just stick it on forecourt for 11k and get someone snapped up on finance.

Reaction score
i got 9.5 for mine part ex on new R26 with lux pack from main dealer. no mods. do not think they would have gone any higher!!! told them if they wanted to sell brand new r26 thats what i needed and i would sign today.

Reaction score
olliep said:
i got 9.5 for mine part ex on new R26 with lux pack from main dealer. no mods. do not think they would have gone any higher!!! told them if they wanted to sell brand new r26 thats what i needed and i would sign today.
That was lucky , i tried that and they wouldnt budge on 7.7 trade in against the same .
Needless to say i sold it private and didnt buy a renault :D