Reaction score
It is a 200 Jeff, the blue one ... I think he was trying too.

Nice vid, pitty those things don't have sound, as the T's noise is brilliant ... Did I say I liked the T? :D

Reaction score
Looks like a nice fun circuit! The Boxster at the start was going a bit slow, weren't they? Also, what is the orange supercar overtaken at 1:40? Looks like a Detomaso? I thought Muira at first, but the rear buttresses don't look right.

Were those cones not really annoying? I've not done any "proper" trackdays, only an airfield circuit at RAF Marham (several times), so I'm not used to the cones forcing you to take the correct line. Limits the areas for people to move over to allow overtaking, surely?

I've not tracked the T yet, but it looks like fun! I've only ever driven my Mk1 MR2 on track, but my mate's 309 GTi was a hoot!

Reaction score
Yep - a DT Pantera, and the cones were a pita! They were there because we were sharing with an F3 session where they always use the cones for the new recruits: actually one set of cones was out to keep us off an oilfield left by a guy in a TR3 who launched his motor and left the contents of his sump on the best bit of the track - doh!