Reaction score
Trophy No.
That's pretty wet, not sure if i've the confidence/skill to chance that.

How does the exhaust sound?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
did you have that puddle of standing water that always seems to accumulate at the bottom of the hill?

G

Yeah, there were the usual channels of water on entry to Paddock Hill Bend, and then a decent amount of standing water at the bottom of the hill.
It was pretty wet the whole time - I've never driven on track when you could see lightning coming down around you before!

Oh, and the exhaust is awesome! Really happy with it. Not too loud, not too quiet.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Blimey that was wet!

Brands in the wet is superb, i've had one mildy wet day and one monsoon of an evening there and although you miss the excitement of pushing the car to its limits, I found it excellent for improving the smoothness and accuracy of my track driving.

G

Yeah, driving in the wet really smoothes out your driving and the wet corners really make you appreciate and experiment with different lines. I was surprised that it would lift a rear wheel in the wet, though - I didn't think it would have had enough grip!

G

Okay, here's some more!
DSC_7131.jpg
DSC_7314.jpg
XSP_4548.jpg
And this one was from the 30 minutes where it stopped raining. It promptly thunderstormed right after this. :lol:
XSP_4297.jpg

Reaction score
At the risk of sounding a bit pedantic Patrick, as capable as the Trophy may be on track - it was originally designed with British B-roads in mind :)

Reaction score
pictures are awesome, shame about the weather.

what exhaust is it btw? Tailpipes look the perfect size for the car.

G

It's a Milltek exhaust, and yes, the tailpipes look good. :)
Tyres are just what came with it - PE1s. They're really good in the wet IMO.

Reaction score
He means PE2's (i hope) ;)

Get some close up pics of that new exhaust posted for all to see!

G

I'm not sure. What did they come with? I just assumed they were Exalto 1s.