Top of door plastic that you push the door card into...

Reaction score
hi,

Anyone breaking a Clio on here? I need the plastic bit that sits on the top of the (drivers) door that you push the top of the door card into - I was fitting my new Full Fat Door Cards, and the plastic shattered. Failing that, anyone know the part number for a new one from Renault?

Cheers,

Ad

Reaction score
Matbrown said:
Have you got a picture?
I'll have one somewhere.

Hi,

Yeah, sure - picture of the drivers side door where you can see the bit thats missing and a seperate picture of the part itself shown below. Really hope you have one!

Reaction score
:shock: What have you done to my old car?!?!

Hope you're enjoying #322.

The part should be easy enough to find, if not i don't think they're that expensive from Renault.

Gman

Reaction score
Matbrown said:
Yes mate, do you want to collect it?

I can do, but its a 100 mile round trip - would you consider posting it? No worries if not, I will collect it.

Let me know and how much did you want for it by the way?

Cheers,

Ad.

Reaction score
Gman said:
:shock: What have you done to my old car?!?!

Hope you're enjoying #322.

The part should be easy enough to find, if not i don't think they're that expensive from Renault.

Gman

I am really enjoying #322 - its a superb example - a testament to the previous owners, especially you - I have folders full of reciepts :D

Looks like I have found the part I broke and #322 will be as good as new soon. I was a bit :oops: when it cracked - the passenger side was done a few minuts before and caused no issues at all...

It will be worth it when everything is fitted nicely and then I'll fully valet the new interior. It looks stunning with the 182 door cards and rear seats.

I will try not to break anymore of #322 :D

Ad

Reaction score
Matbrown said:
Might be worth just getting a price from renault as it might be cheaper than me posting one to you.

OK no worries - I'll get a price from Renault tomorrow (if I can describe what I'm after) and let you know.

Cheers,

Ad.

Reaction score
Matbrown said:
Might be worth just getting a price from renault as it might be cheaper than me posting one to you.

Hi,

I can only buy it from Renault as a window seal kit... I'll come and collect the one from you if thats OK?

How much do you want for it?

Cheers,

Adam.

Reaction score
Matbrown said:
Call it a fiver if your collecting.

Cheers - my uncle turned up with one the other day - he'd been at the local scrappy getting a door for his old Sharan and seen a Clio and bought me the part :D good man!

Thanks for the offer of the part - #322 is all fixed now