Reaction score
So, after a few months of owning my T I have fallen in love with it. I cant think of anything that comes close for the money. Im going to get mine booked in for a service soon and wondered what if anything would be good to get replaced/refreshed?Dont have to worry about dampers as they have been done but is there anything else that is good to change?

There is also a chance in the not so distant future that the T will become a 2nd car and with this in mind are there any modificatins owners would recomend. Dont want to go crazy as I want to keep it looking original but I was thinking along the lines of susp upgrades arb/bushes etc and maybe like a stage one kit (exhaust, induction,remap). Thoughts?????

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Uprated engine mounts.

When fitted correctly the vibration is minimal, the gear change is infinitely better, and the whole drive chain just feels less... French.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
At first there was a little more vibration through the wheel and pedals but after a week or two the combination of them bedding in and me getting used to it, I forget I have them now.

The gear change really is night and day over the standard stirring-a-bucket-of-coal sensation.

Reaction score
At first there was a little more vibration through the wheel and pedals but after a week or two the combination of them bedding in and me getting used to it, I forget I have them now.

The gear change really is night and day over the standard stirring-a-bucket-of-coal sensation.

This...they really make a massive difference!

Reaction score
Any idea cost wise what this would be? I would not be doing the work myself

Reaction score
have you guys uprated all the engine mounts or just the dog bone???? the people on clioport say just get a powerflex dogbone mount, the standard engine mounts will do the job elsewhere apparently?????

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I have the opposite.
Updated upper mounts and standard dogbone.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The mounts are required for the RS2 manifold.

Also, as far as I'm aware the dogbone is merely a stabilising mount, not support. It just stops excessive engine movement under varying load/rpm.

Therefore I don't think it would be unreasonable to assume that if any of the mounts were going to give you vibration when uprated, it would be this one because it absorbs the vibration/movement.