Reaction score
son of solo said:
does the FF 182 have silver ones..?

they have a navy sort of plastic with bleu spckles in them - thats my best attempt at trying to desribe them! they're miles better looking than the cheapness in our Trophy's anyway

Reaction score
son of solo said:
does the FF 182 have silver ones..?

I'll check tonight for you mate, but iirc they are black.

You could take em off & do yourself over the course of a weekend.

Reaction score
Id be tempted to paint mine, dont think id want to fork out £20 for them

Reaction score
Only thing worse than nast cheap black plastic in a car?

Nasty cheap black plastic sprayed silver.

Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:
Nasty cheap black plastic sprayed silver.

Here here!

Time to post the photo of the Trophy that had the black bits spray painted silver... just to remind everyone! :)

O.

Reaction score
oh no i forgot about that...flashback...not good
we need to find that car this year and get the owner to do a "changing rooms" style make over taking back to its original condition..

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Didn't i read somewhere that someone had taken this on and put it back to it's original state, or is it saturday morning head playing tricks on me. :?

Reaction score
Hoolio - no tricks this morning :) That is what I remember reading as well. Although I am not too sure we ever knew the car number so that we can check it out as it currently stands...

O.

Reaction score
Can't remember off hand but the owner is definitely registered on here now. He spent quite a lot of dough putting it back to standard. What a star.

Reaction score
i havent read that...the pics were posted again a few months back,someone said it was done by a main dealer who thought they could improve on the trophy...they actually sold it as well....but never heard the owner on here

Reaction score
son of solo said:
i havent read that...the pics were posted again a few months back,someone said it was done by a main dealer who thought they could improve on the trophy...they actually sold it as well....but never heard the owner on here

he emailed me personally and said he'd been browsing the site and had since bought the car and at a little bit of expense had got it put back to 'normal'.

i'm also pretty sure that he has since registered and joined the site now too :D

Reaction score
son of solo said:

I read somewhere that it was done by a main dealer, but at the request of the first owner!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yeh - the guy who bought it has indeed 'restored it'. Graham at Permagard, stockport - treated it to permagard just before xmas and he said there is only a bit of the silver left. The owner is reg'd on here because he'd commented on the site.