Reaction score
any drive over half an hour and im in such bad pain,down my bum and back of my legs. i hate them. they are shit.

anyone agree

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Why dont you just sell the car mate, seems like you hate just about all of it.
z0tdntknw.gif

I find them far more comfortable than the 172 seats on a long journey, mainly because i the driving position is better for me. The seats in the 172 wouldnt tilt forward far enough, so i was always leaning forward to reach the wheel.

Reaction score
If you buy a car with Recaro Seats you need a Recaro Arse to sit in them (you should have known that before you bought it), It's the only drawback - unless you're over 6ft 2, in that case it's almost impossible to have a decent position in a Trophy or any other little hot hatch Renault have made coz there just aint any room.

Reaction score
I personally got the Trophy because the seats in the 182 weren't usable. I'm 6' 2" and myself and the other half have had no issues on 2 hour drives.

Not being funny, but have you tried adjusting them? Took us a couple of trips to get them just right.

Reaction score
i know what you mean nik. im not a winge but im just not too happy. however i did open it up on wet roundabouts lastnight and didt dlip atall. i was very happy

Reaction score
Drove for 3 hours in the car with no probs from the seats :)

hyb

Reaction score
Your meant to stop after an hour or so anyway and take a brief walk ;)

My current car at the moment (Get trophy at 2pm! :D ) has electric leather seats, there's not 1 position you can't get them in, yet it still took me about 2 months to find one I was comfortable with, I guess its the same situation in the trophy. You can't adjust the seat and instantly think yep, you gotta try it for an hour and see how it feels then

Reaction score
As everyone is saying try different seat settings to see if you can find a position that does not hurt you.

I found that by pulling the front part of the seat cushion out so that this section supports my legs better was a great help.

amm

Reaction score
i have no problemswith the recao seats and i do not have a recaro ass but thay fit me :D

Reaction score
eugegall said:
any drive over half an hour and im in such bad pain,down my bum and back of my legs. i hate them. they are ****.

anyone agree

Sorry, can't agree at all. I drove to Limoges France and back within a 24 hour period and found the seat very comfortable the whole time.

-robert

Reaction score
I'm 6ft and find them the most comfortable seats I have ever owned but if it wasn't for the base adjusting out I would not get comfy. :D

Reaction score
My husband is 6ft tall and finds that the longer he drives for the more comfortable they get. The most he has to do is adjust the back angle from time to time depending on whether it is motorway or normal roads with a lot of gear changes. He says that at first it might not seem comfortable but after about 15 minutes it is OK. He has the seat right back and the front pulled out.

Reaction score
Love the seats - I usually get back pain after sitting in most car seats for over an hour, but have had no problems after 5+ hours straight in the car - other than being knackered from the actual driving.

how tall are you and what build are you ?