Reaction score
found on another french site...wrong wrong wrong...!!!

Attachments

• pic00021tr.jpg
    pic00021tr.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 882
Reaction score
What is the website? I think we should give it 500 individual messages of what we think!

O.

Reaction score
OH MY GOD!!! That must have every Trophy ever made on it!! ;)

I note OliS' ca features... as does mine too.

Might have to trace the link of the photos and substitute them with something a little more, err... different? ;)

O.

Reaction score
edit: awesome photos of the car being assembled!!! Wonder where they were from??

O.

Reaction score
lol - theres loads of mine there too - its the one with the girl putting bottles in the boot!

Reaction score
I wonder what happened to this car:

Renault-Clio-Trophy-20.jpg

Cloth recaros. Were they taken out and replaced with leather jobbies or was the car crushed/still about?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Do you get the sense that the french are a bit pissed that all the Trophy's were exported???? Bit of heavy survalance going on their.

Glad I had mine coated in special invisible paint - not one spot on cliosport, cliotrophy or the french underground spy network, bugger :(

Reaction score
polarbert said:
I wonder what happened to this car:

Renault-Clio-Trophy-20.jpg

Cloth recaros. Were they taken out and replaced with leather jobbies or was the car crushed/still about?

The Swiss cars (you'll notice it is LHD) have cloth instead of leather/alcantra...

Reaction score
dcw@pr said:
lol - theres loads of mine there too - its the one with the girl putting bottles in the boot!

Is that your GF in the pic? It wasn't large enough for me to see her properly (as I remember meeting her at Bedford).

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
hyb said:
I thought that was from a review? unless you wrote it :D

nope, I bought mine from the press fleet after it had done 7000 miles. Good to see some of what it was up to in its previous life. Glad there aren't photos of it in the sea or doing handbrake turns!