The remnants of my Trophy ownership

Reaction score
Gents, I have a small hoard of Trophy bits which Ive held during my ownership but are now no longer of use to me. Price wise I'm basing them on what ive paid or my percieved value of the items. If Im way off please let me know.

For sale are as follows :

Speedline wheel - Genuine original production wheel - powder coated in in correct Gris metal Fonce colour code - £150

Genuine Speedline centre caps - used but nice - £60

New genuine splitter, still in original packing - £200

Eibach front springs - brand new - £150

Door trims, door handles, mirror backs - these have been painted so red not pink - slight mark on on of rear trim pieces -£150

Sachs decals - bought on forum -£20

Genuine 182 rear coil spring -£20

Renault emergency glovebox pack -£10

Im attaching some photos. Ideally Im looking at face to face on these, certainly on the larger items

tempImageOEctXu.pngtempImage4pdjhb.pngtempImageqSTTGL.pngtempImage1ZW3ww.pngtempImage41g0XF.pngtempImageNRL6To.png

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Gents, I have a small hoard of Trophy bits which Ive held during my ownership but are now no longer of use to me. Price wise I'm basing them on what ive paid or my percieved value of the items. If Im way off please let me know.

For sale are as follows :

Speedline wheel - Genuine original production wheel - powder coated in in correct Gris metal Fonce colour code - £150

Genuine Speedline centre caps - used but nice - £60

New genuine splitter, still in original packing - £200

Eibach front springs - brand new - £150

Door trims, door handles, mirror backs - these have been painted so red not pink - slight mark on on of rear trim pieces -£150

Sachs decals - bought on forum -£20

Genuine 182 rear coil spring -£20

Renault emergency glovebox pack -£10

Im attaching some photos. Ideally Im looking at face to face on these, certainly on the larger items

View attachment 31743View attachment 31744View attachment 31745View attachment 31746View attachment 31747View attachment 31748
I’m interested in a few, what’s your postcode?

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Very happy with my purchases - Great Ebayer - would definitely recommend this seller.

Splitter - accident kit bought by me

Many thanks Nick

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just letting you all know it was a smooth transaction - and a Great Guy to deal with.

Bought that much stuff of Ebay for No63 I think I got confused 🫤

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just a quick note to say it was very pleasant to meet @Ashtons99 today and pick up the very nice Speedline Turini. Great to have a spare wheel in the hoard for No. 407, in similar condition, good colour match and finish to the ones on the car.

@Ashtons99 - great to deal with, a smooth transaction and a great chat about cars etc too, many thanks!

Reaction score
Just a quick note to say it was very pleasant to meet @Ashtons99 today and pick up the very nice Speedline Turini. Great to have a spare wheel in the hoard for No. 407, in similar condition, good colour match and finish to the ones on the car.

@Ashtons99 - great to deal with, a smooth transaction and a great chat about cars etc too, many thanks!

Thanks Ed/Nick
Ive met more Trophy owners since Ive sold the car than when I owned it!!

I will be lurking around the forum for a while even if its only to get rid of all the tat ive got left :ROFLMAO: