Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
just be interesting to see how many original owners(bought from new) there are still out there......post up if you are, and also give you a chance to plug the car if you're selling ;)

Cue - #274 is going nowhere.

Reaction score
(wave) Original owner here...still loving every b-road blast!

Reaction score
One more to the list!

Did consider getting rid, but after the pathetic offer I recieved just couldn't let it go.

Admittedly I am hankering after a bit more power though!

Hmmm.... Throttle bodies..... Fast cams...... Turbo..... New GSXR750.....

Decisions decisions.

Steve

Reaction score
OliS said:
(wave) Original owner here...still loving every b-road blast!

How's the wheel Ols?

I always thought I would be a long term Trophy survivor. I'm going to buy one again some day when they're a proper classic.

Reaction score
Still got no.57. First and only owner. No intention of selling!!! Cant be without the thrills of cornering and the odd blast on the b roads!!!

Reaction score
Another original owner here (well it was pre-registered by the dealer).

I keep being tempted by other cars but that said I don't want to get rid of the trophy either. I think I'll try and keep hold until the warranty runs out and then see about getting something else and run it as my second car...

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hozcat said:
Another original owner here (well it was pre-registered by the dealer).

I keep being tempted by other cars but that said I don't want to get rid of the trophy either. I think I'll try and keep hold until the warranty runs out and then see about getting something else and run it as my second car...

good man... my intention also... Trophy will stay until it's uneconomical to keep repairing rust eaten parts.

Been thinking what i'd get as a second car for a while now and keep changing my mind.... M5 touring (kid on the way) 996/997 but may need more space... decisions.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
This was something that i was wondering with the recent mass culling of Trophy's I think there are still a few us around, me, though i only signed on a year today \:D/ and i think George and Audrey are. Fully intend to keep mine, full stop, am looking for a daily to try and keep 309 from being battered to bits by other peoples doors etc.

Reaction score
Had 257 from new. November 05. Loving every min and just had my first trackday. Won't be gettin rid.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yet another original owner, (wave) #305 first and only owner bought about september/october 05.

wouldn't dream of selling to much in love with (trophysmall) (iloveyou)
Its a joy to drive all the time. Even when your feeling sad go for a drive soon puts a smile back on your face. (tupw) \:D/

Reaction score
hoolio said:
asim said:
(tup) Bought new in December 05 from Renault Stoke-On-Trent

That was late, thought they had all gone by then.

They almost did. I have one of the last ones. Most places were sold out by then and couldn't supply anymore so I had to travel but luckily not too far.

I picked it up on the 24th. Just in time for the hols. :D

Reaction score
I'm an orginal too.........September 27th 2005, not that i'm good at remembering stuff :oops:

Not long until it's 2nd birthday. Still love the car, only tempted by things that are way too expensive/impractical at the moment :roll: