Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
if it's moved on from the last one then it'll be in GT-R/Skyline territory not Evo, even that would struggle against 400 bhp.

I truely hope that Toyota change their focus from mild manered pension runabouts back to sports cars. When they were on form in the late 80's and early 90's some of their metal was way ahead of Honda (appart from the NSX), Nissan, Mitsubishi etc.

My only issue with Jap metal is it dates very quickly. I sat in the last supera about 6 months ago and couldn't believe that it was the same car I wanted as an early teenager, M3's from the same time still have a modern feel. The Supera though felt plasticky, tacky and old, with a stonking engine and a couple of turbo's.

Reaction score
I quite ike the look of it in those pics although i think the back end might take a bit of getting used to, will be interesting to see what the production car ends up looking like.

What about the new Evo X - anyone like/dislike that? I think looks wise its an improvement on the current models but i'm still not 100% sure i like it. From some angles the front end reminds me slightly of a R33/R34 Skyline with the grills etc - no bad thing, but strange that a Mitsubishi reminds me of a Skyline. I have no doubt it will move the game on further with regards to pace and handling though.

Reaction score
Quite like the look of the run out Evo IX, sort of a Trophy version really. Tweaked suspension and seats, lightened etc. It's got a lightly fettled 360 tune rather than the OTT fq400.

New pseudo Supra should be interesting to see...