Reaction score
Although the Trophy being by far the best car i've ever owned, a pay cut at work, and the government putting my tax up, has left me in a position of considering selling up. I can afford the payments (just) but probably won't be able to afford to keep her the way she should be kept!
As the prices are all over the place, not really sure what its worth, so any comments would be appreciated!
41,000 miles (3rd owner i think)
Janspeed exhaust and mark fish type cat mod
Spare Turini,
Kenwood Bluetooth Radio (and original)
Otherwise standard, even down to the exaltos.
Its going to be a tough decision, that i know im going to regret either way :cry:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That's a shame. As you say prices are all over the place and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it, good ones not selling etc etc. Your best bet is get on pistonheads and check out what different ones are going for on there.

Reaction score
Do your utmost to resist temptation!

Right now prices are just going one way. I'm not saying they'll 'come back' in later years, but selling now makes you the biggest loser, especially over such a short ownership.

Try to wait for the 'markets' to calm down if you possibly can.

Why not SORN it for a few months? That way you at least save petrol and tax, even if you continue the payments, and you have something to look forward to when things improve in the economy etc.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
reboot said:
Why not SORN it for a few months? That way you at least save petrol and tax, even if you continue the payments, and you have something to look forward to when things improve in the economy etc.
reboot speak'eth good sense... 8)