T200 PHY

Reaction score
Got the Mrs a cherished plate for Xmas, so the plate currently on her car (T200PHY), might be up for sale.

Not sure if I'm going to keep it, but want to get an idea of the the demand (if any) for it and what kind of price I coudl get,

Any thots or offers much appreciated!!

Reaction score
No idea. Might keep it, but just looking to see what demand there might be and what people think it would be worth??

Reaction score
Not as much as T20PHY :wink:

In all seriousness, probably not worth a huge amount, similar plates are £300-£600.

It depends on the demand, and there are few with surnames beginning in Y, and only a limited amount of cars called "trophy".

ETA: If it was me I would pop it on retention, put the new Mrs reg plate on, then put T200PHY back on when you sell the car. It will certainly help it sell. In the meantime you can try and sell it for a high price and you have nothing to lose if it doesnt sell.

Reaction score
personally... i'd keep the plate on retention and then when the time comes to sell put it back on the car. it'll make your car stand out more... mine seemed to get a lot of interest with T23PHY on the car as it was a nice eye-catching plate - yours is better IMHO and it's worth more than 250 quid if you ask me