Reaction score
Trophy No.
This weekend was my first really sunny weekend in the trophy and boy was it fun.

Sunday I went on 3 random trips to nowhere in particular and im still so in love with my little car.

Took the old lady out as well(1.8 16v) and they are both amazingly fun but now when i drive the old lady fast round a corner its feels like i am just about to kill myself.

whereas in the trophy its absolute contol. Breaking into a corner is oh so much fun.

ok, i will shut up now

:lol:

Reaction score
Fingers crossed I should be collecting my little bundle of fun tonight! :D Already got a weekend in North Wales booked up in a couple of weeks so hopefully it'll be another sunny one!

Reaction score
Its been a great weekend, i finally got to use my Trophy. Went out in the New forest near where i live, manged to get through just over a tank of fuel. So much fun! :D :D :D

Reaction score
pretty much the same for me. Great weekend. Its only my girlfriend who has actually sampled the handling from inside the car, others have only had a taster or witnessed it from outside...although yesterday was hilarious...going onto the M25 near junction 4 at one of them big roundabouts I was following my friend in his VX220 turbo...stage 2 remap, nitron suspension, diffuser and splitter etc..he gunned it and my bro who was in his car goes..."wow the suspension is amazing you have totally left.....oh no wait the trophy is right behind you :lol: " to which the vx owner replied "I know its a savage car" :lol: it had more left in it too, and he was really trying.

Not saying it will outhandle that car...definately on a track it would not but on a road it handles just as well easily.

I was finally able to push the car and I am still utterly astonished with how it goes round corners. Had such a good weekend of driving etc. Yet to really find its limit.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sam, where in N Wales are you going... I'm taking 274 to Portmadog over Easter as it missed out on the fun over Xmas and has been mad at me ever since.....

I took it on a midnight drive around the back hills towards sheffield on Friday as I was bored and when the roads are empty.... boy can you have some fun :)

Reaction score
I'm in Wales this Easter, we should meet up and have a jaunt around the EVO triangle, just in time for the MAy issue to tell us how great our cars are all over again (or if it gets beaten by a nasty Corsa we can smash them into sheep in disgust).

Reaction score
Cue said:
Sam, where in N Wales are you going... I'm taking 274 to Portmadog over Easter as it missed out on the fun over Xmas and has been mad at me ever since.....

Well, it's my gf's mum's birthday and they live in Conwy. Was thinking of suggesting they have a mother/daughter bonding day and I'll do the gentlmanly thing of keeping out of their way for a bit and exploring the roads around Snowdonia. Any suggestions where would be a good starting point?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well it turned out to be a sunny monday too, and on my comute home on the m11 is saw;

honda NSX (which i fell in love with)
Porsche carrera gt (Which looked to have some aftermarket spoiler on it, that was black and not grey like the car and huge)
ferrari 360
brand new DB9