Reaction score
front and rear strut braces?
worth the money or not bother with the suspension set up on the trophy?
what you think

Reaction score
don't think you'd notice any difference... Renault would have included them I reckon if they did. Trophy setup is superb anyway so waste if you ask me.

Reaction score
A guy on here has them fitted and said they made a massive difference, I believe the vehicle is currently up for sale on pistonheads. I think they are special order?

Reaction score
cheers.
are the whiteline ones the ones to go for as i have seen some omp ones but didnt know
what they were like.

Reaction score
I am unsure but guy who had them on trophy on pistonheads said it made a massive difference. Personally I think a rear one would improve handling but front may well make trophy too stiff and then alter handling.

I was going to buy a rear bu then figured it would stop me from carrying my mountain bike. Keep me posted if you purchase.

Reaction score
The rear one can not make any difference to the handling as the Trophy has torsion beam rear suspension, rather than strut. Because it is a hatchback the only thing of this type that would help would be a well designed roll cage, and frankly then only if running much stiffer springs - as per the Challenge cars.

The front one will also have marginal benefit if any because the top mount of the struts is made of rubber!! Solid spehrical bearings and stiffer springs - then yes, otherwise it is little more than cosmetic.

Reaction score
George K said:
The front one will also have marginal benefit if any because the top mount of the struts is made of rubber!! Solid spehrical bearings and stiffer springs - then yes, otherwise it is little more than cosmetic.

This is what I'm having fitted next month, solid top mounts from Mark Fish Motorsport. Not exactly cheap but worth it. :lol: