Reaction score
hi, enybody had any problems with the stop light and handbrake light coming on on the dash? this is the second time it has happend to me, almost seems like a short to me, the trophy still under warrenty so im guna book it in. though i best aks you guys as renault dont seem to no there arse from there elbow.

Reaction score
Have you checked that the brake fluid isn't getting a bit low ? When is it actually doing it, ie when cornering, braking etc ?

Reaction score
Look in trophy problems :wink:

quote="g40steve"]
Ollie231 said:
Noticed this when on the trackday at croft. After cornering hard (e.g at the hairpin) the stop light flickers and the handbrake light flickers as well, anything to do the brakes getting hot?

That will be brake fluid moving about in res & causing low fluid warning.[/quote]

Reaction score
cheers chaps have cheaked it. its abit low but no that much but sounds like it is that, ill fill it and see wat happens.

Reaction score
Hey, My stop light comes on when I apply the handbrake but I was told this is supposed to happen to warn you, you have stopped but isn't that what the hand brake light is for?... Anyways my friend had the same problem as you his would flash when corner etc... He said he just topped brake fluid up.