Still keeping a T presence in SW France

Reaction score
A damp friday at Pau Arnos for my once a month track day - great fun though on the road tyres :)

[attachment=0:2kp96btn]pauasa37sur67.jpg[/attachment:2kp96btn]

Attachments

• pauasa37sur67.jpg
    pauasa37sur67.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 70
Reaction score
Thanks: A guy from our local club took it (and others) shame it wasn't front on with the new CF bonnet though :)

Reaction score
Not sure, NBR; you'll have to explain. (edit: see next post).

There's a fast right left drop, just approaching in the photo, that takes no prisoners - 90% of all big off's happen there, normally when drivers "panic" lift off :) ; imo trickier than the chicane you mention.

Agree with you on the track, it's really technical, just over 3kms round - like a cross between Brands an Lydden; great for cars like the Clio with relatively low power (my T laps only 3 seconds slower than my 997s on a good day!) glad to have it 20 mins up the road from me - the next nearest (Nogaro) is about a 90 min drive.

Reaction score
Think I understand now (doh!): there's the normal track with a laguna seca style corkscrew, or a shorter loop that cuts that section out. Trackday's use the full loop normally (I dislike the short loop as you also lose out on the fastest part of the cct; the descent).

When are you coming back to test again?

Reaction score
Yes, that sounds like the bit I'm thinking off.

Only went the once with F3. Doubt I'll ever go back with work anytime soon. Would love to do a trackday thou!