Reaction score
Has any one had to replace the thumb grips on the steering wheel in the trophy? if so can you suggest and point me in the right direction to where I can buy the them from? I have spotted a link to a site on here before but can't seem to find it now. Also does anyone know the recommended tyre pressure?

Reaction score
Ktec sell the fibreglass or carbon fibre replacements that bond on. Not sure on the pressures off the top of my head but they're in the manual + should be on the drivers side door jam.
Russ

Reaction score
Looked in the handbook it's 33f 30r so not far off. Gave me incentive to just check mine, the pressures aren't on the door jam btw like I thought they were.
Russ

Reaction score
Guy on ClioSport does really nice re-tirms where he actually makes the thumb grips out of leather removing the rubber ones, all for £150 but a 2 week turnaround so better buying a 2nd hand wheel ain anycondition and using that although i think he's trying to source a spare wheel so he always has one in stock.

It's nicer than mine which was re-trimmed.

Reaction score
thanks for help cant find the grios took one off and lookin for replacement one s .found a link once and now can t find it `