Reaction score
Just bought this new model CTR - thought we could start a thread and I can elaborate as it goes.

IMO anyone contemplating a 197 should buy one of these... get a 56 plate demo if you have to! They are a truly quality product and streets ahead of 197 as a very quick GT.

I have more pics and have given it a good run. In the dark the red Head Up Display is beautiful. A real car for the 21C and makes the old mod Old School in an instant - not that that's a bad thing as we ll love Old School for different reasons.

Apologies for the last pic, it's not an indulgence, just not often I get two cleaned together to make such a good shot :) But I'm out Honda'ing the Honda dealers hehe.

9416.jpg

9412.jpg

9420.jpg

9421.jpg

9427.jpg

Reaction score
Look very nice, think I d go for Integra.

Civic looks good in red and very futuristic compared to its JDM counterpart.

Reaction score
Just took a closer look at interior pic looks like it is well made, like the controls on steering wheel.

Reaction score
Looks nice in first pic from the front - not so sure about the rest of it, I would have to let it grow on me

Think I too would opt for the 'Teg - looks sexual

hyb

Reaction score
I went to the launch day at alan day for the civic, spent ages oogling over it, truly a great car. Drove one at my local dealer and wasn't that impressed with the performance, probably because it just feels a lot smoother and refined. Nice car though, I'd get one over the 197 though

Reaction score
hyb said:
I went to the launch day at alan day for the civic, spent ages oogling over it, truly a great car. Drove one at my local dealer and wasn't that impressed with the performance, probably because it just feels a lot smoother and refined. Nice car though, I'd get one over the 197 though

My point about it being a GT. refined, but you still get the full VTEC soundtrack - Look down at the speedo and it's travelling pretty quick.

I have it under wraps now, I should spend a bit more time using it.

Reaction score
Nice cars & as you say more a GT than anything else.
Not sure it has the right to wear a red H :?

Reaction score
It's a nice car and I d definately have one if I wanted a good well built car to drive every day. However, being young and obsessed with speeeeeeeed means it's not for me at the moment.

Saw one yesterday at sea front and they do look cool.

Reaction score
19 seconds to 100 is slow for even a hot hatch these days, excusable if it was much better to drive than it's faster predecessor. But it isn't.

It's still a very nice, interesting looking car in it's own right though, just not sure about it wearing the Red H, it's too compromised and not raw enough. It'll sell better because of that though.