Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the standard setup for the trophy? Camber, toe in etc?

Reaction score
Have posted before, but is approx Front 0.30' negative and 0.20' toe-out. Rear 1.45' negative and 0.20' toe-in.

Reaction score

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it's a different geometry for the Trophy, hubs are higher spec than the 182 cup, track is slightly wider iirc also.

Reaction score
According to the Renault brochure (on a CDROM that came with the manuals, log book etc.) the differences are with the standard setup, ie non CUP. The only difference (bar the dampers!) being the 10mm lower at the front due to shorter springs, hubs and geometry is the same according the gumph. Also the Trophy and the Cup have the same wheel offset (ET45) so the track is the same.

"The suspension is based on the Clio Cup set-up. As a reminder, over the normal Renaultsport 182, this has lower ride height, stiffer springs (20% front, 15% rear), re-rated dampers (+20% front, +10% rear), strengthened front wheel hub carriers and revised steering geometry. The Trophy suspension is lowered a further 10mm at the front with shorter springs..."

I can't find anything definitive where this are further differences between the Cup and the Trophy suspension setup and according to resident expert Jeremy Townsend on the Renaultsport site, they are the same. Unless anyone else has more official info, that's my interpretation of the setup for the Trophy.

Reaction score
Jonc, would not dispute your numbers, but the rear is toe-IN. Toe-out is not nice!!

Reaction score
Thats what I thought! Besides, the rear isn't adjustable anyway....

Reaction score
Rear is adjustable with shims - some racers run less camber and a bit of toe-out, but emphatically not a good idea for the road.