Standard exhaust worth anything?

Reaction score
Hi chaps

I wonder if anyone can advise me; I have my old standard exhaust, sawn off in order to be removed. It's fairly rusty, but I guess may have some life left in it.. Is it worth trying to sell, or simply worthy of scrap?

Cheers

Reaction score
I put my old 172 exhaust on ebay and got.................................£1

Reaction score
Well you dont get a good return but at least I got it picked up for nowt!!

Reaction score
Indeed; I was wondering where to take it if I wasn't to sell
it..

Reaction score
Richard ur a wally! Put the seats down and blanket, stick it in the boot and drive down to Gerpins Lane and chuck it in the metal recycling...save the planet, drive like a loon with ur new zorst, appy days!

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I hope its not worth anything ive just thrown mine in a Skip !

SPV

Reaction score
Sad as it maybe, I'm actually looking for a standard exhaust! All be it one is good condition, Think my cars going to be for sale in the near future and not sure the Yozza will be to everyone's taste?

Reaction score
I kept mine and put it back on to sell. Silly to cut it in half really, you never know when you may need it again.

Reaction score
Well I was under the impression that I would be able to rejoin it if I ever wished to use it again. I would keep it but my parents are going spare at the volume of clutter that I have at home.. I've been instructed to shift it, else it will disappear..!!

Reaction score
Must have been in pretty good condition to get that much PR..

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well I was under the impression that I would be able to rejoin it if I ever wished to use it again. I would keep it but my parents are going spare at the volume of clutter that I have at home.. I've been instructed to shift it, else it will disappear..!!

If I left mine at home it would have dissapeared a long time ago or have been 'put away' to an unknown place never to be seen again, like most of my things.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
It would be worth holding onto (if you can) and selling it when someone wants to return their T to standard to sell. I sold mine (not for a massive amount) for this reason.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
quik5i1ver said:

Just get Angelworks to store it like me :lol:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Matt X2C said:
I kept mine and put it back on to sell. Silly to cut it in half really, you never know when you may need it again.
unless you drop the rear suspension you have to cut it....