Reaction score
HEllo...

Just need some help on a spring choice for the trophy... I have just sent my dampers off for a refurb And got some new rear dampers to. During all this I noticed I had a snapped spring, so before the dampers come back I need to get some springs... After Reading loads of threads I'm still non the wiser, it seems there are 4 main players

1 eibach sportlines (seems they are becoming a popular choice, is this right?)
2 eibach pro lines (seems these are like the standard trophy springs)
3 mark fish (the dogs but quite firm for road use!)
4 Reno eibachs ( standard and cost a bomb! )

I wouldn't mind trying out a new spring to see what happens, also the Reno ones cost a bomb!!.

Any help would be good,

Cheers and il get some pics of the dampers up when they come back.

Reaction score
I chose the Mark Fish springs for the same reason of Renault ones costing too much.

I wouldn't say they were anything special, in fact I'm pretty sure they are just sportlines?!

They do lower the car nicely though and there's still bags of grip so I'm quite happy with them.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. If they are sportlines then I can save about £60 just buying sportlines. If the mark fish ones are tested tho it might be worth the extra money

Reaction score
Having used Eibach springs on a number if cars the finish of the Mark Fish springs is different, it's a painted & fairly easy to chip finish whereas Eibachs that I have used have all hard a hard epoxy type finish that is very resistant to chipping i.e. when using spring compressors.

If you need front springs a pair of Trophy yellow front fronts are on eBay at moment at 99p but don't have the rubber covers on the bottom like mine do.

Reaction score
Think I might bid on the springs on eBay,. The car as standard is awsome as it is. Cheers for the help.

Reaction score
Morning Andy

I have my old Clio Trophy springs which are in good condition if your interested or I can supply Eibach springs at good prices.

If you are local to Basingstoke in Hampshire please feel free to pop in or the website should be up and running within the next few days.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The OEM spring are not off the shelf Eibachs - they are custom made for the trophy by eibach.... just for your info.