Splitter

Reaction score
I need a new splitter, again. Would prefer OEM to carbon but interested in either. Needs to be in vgc.

Thanks.

Reaction score
the skoda splitter looks identical to oem and is only a few quid

Reaction score
Yeah I remember reading on here that the Skoda splitter is practically identical - Fabia VRS splitter is it? Has anyone actually used one? If so I'll definitely go for that option, considering I can only get a genuine one for £140 or something from Wests.

Haggling on a £12 splitter Mark? Haha - that's pretty ruthless! I'll offer them £11.50.

Reaction score
No problem, fits perfectly, just needs a little trimming on one of the ends - its a little long as it comes from Skoda.

:)

Reaction score
Jimbo said:
Yeah I remember reading on here that the Skoda splitter is practically identical - Fabia VRS splitter is it? Has anyone actually used one? If so I'll definitely go for that option, considering I can only get a genuine one for £140 or something from Wests.

Haggling on a £12 splitter Mark? Haha - that's pretty ruthless! I'll offer them £11.50.

I was thinking £9

Reaction score
Genuine splitter £165.01 Discounted and posted £141.41

I know its not as cheap as the skoda one but fought id give you the genuine price.

Reaction score
Thanks Karl, but I can't justify the extra £130! I'll give Vindis Skoda a call.

Reaction score
I knew you would say that and id do the same. Just fought id give you the offer. My friend puts skoda ones on his car.

Reaction score
Ive got a Skoda splitter fitted. Im really impressed with it but for £11 it didn't really matter if i didn't like it I could have just took it off.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
the only difference is the skoda one is plastic and the reno one is glass fibre, a lot think it's plastic but it aint - that's why they all snap... they do actually have a ground effect but the skoda one is purely cosmetic.

It's negligible though so save £130 and go down the cheap route :)