Speaker surrounds.

Reaction score
Does anyone have a cure for the incredibly annoying vibrations these things give out when listening to music? I was thinking of going into Halfords and seeing if they had any of that spongy stuff, would that work or is something as simple as velcro good enough?

Rcently bought the Them Cooked Vultures album and I now want to shoot the doorcards!. :wink:

Reaction score
Could do, although i'll be advised on other 'mods' I could do :wink:

Just gotta find out how to remove them now, think there's a thread on here somewhere....

Reaction score
speakers are screwed in i think. I would love to hear about what you do, as I've been putting off a sq install for ages. I really do want a Genesis Ultimate A4 Amp and Morel Components with a Pioneer P99RS CD :lol: :cry:

Reaction score
I won't be doing anything with the actual speakers for a while im afraid though they aren't the best, comparing them to Ford anyway, so i'll probably be looking at them in the future.

Im just messing around with the surrounds for now, sorting out the niggles before more upgrades :D

Whatever happens i'll be leaving the standard head unit in, I like to use the column mounted controls, plus it keeps the interior looking cleaner.